Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Always Running…

Last weekend was the Chicago Marathon, I’ve done it every year but 1 since I’ve been in Chicago (I didn’t do it the year I did Ironman). Sadly I didn’t sign up this year, but I did run a portion of the race with Jess’ cousin. He was shooting to break his best time and I was happy to keep him company for a while.

Jess & her sister were out watching and we had many friends & family doing the race. We made this sign with everyone’s face on it to help them along. It’s a little ridiculous but it’s always nice to see someone you know during a long race. They were giving away some cowbells and we took a few, Jess gave one to her 5 year old cousin, who was about to get on a plane to head back to Austin, I’m sure her parents appreciated that…


No comments:

Post a Comment